Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Here are some fun answers to Hodgepodge for this week. Click on the picture to join in.
1. This week's Hodgepodge lands on St. Patrick's Day. Will you wear green? Eat corned beef and cabbage? Drink green beer? Have you even been to Ireland? Is it on your travel 'bucket list'?
I am wearing green. And shamrock necklace and earrings. No corned beef and cabbage and no green beer. I am choosing all my favorite foods for dinner tonight. Why? Because it's my birthday!! We will have triple berry pie for dessert.
Although I haven't been there yet, I do want to visit Ireland and find out more about where one of my ancestresses lived there.
2. Something you think is 'worth its weight in gold'?
Obviously, my morning coffee! And shamrocks!
Very few things bother me. I don't mind bugs, spiders, dead things. Except snakes. I don't like snakes. What makes me 'green'? Turbulent airplane rides.
4. What puts a 'spring in your step' these days?
5. Write a limerick using one of the following as your theme...March, St. Patrick's Day, Covid, 2020 and/or 2021, the color green, or life lately. Yes, you can do it.
There was a St Pat’s girl who wore green
Every Irish birthday she could be seen
Sporting a shamrock
And bright colored sock
And drinking her liquid coffee bean.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
It's a perfect birthday today! Sunshine and blue skies! Calls from my kids and favorite (only) brother! Birthday dinner and birthday pie to look forward to this evening!