Wow! This past week has flown by. Literally. We have been experiencing extremely strong winds. Older Daughter's power is out, but at least we have not had any tornados. It's time for Willow's Willow summed up with FRIDAY FAVE FIVES. The link will take you to where you can read other FFFs and join in, too, if you wish.
1. SPRING flowers! Lots of daffodils. (Yes, I mentioned that last week, but these daffodils make me happy all day long!)
2. More HIKES and WALKS. Just like last week. Notice a pattern here? I do love being outside seeing God's creation, even if the trails are muddy.
3. The Professor and I also ventured out on our BIKES this week. We are slowly working up to longer rides.
4. I asked my grandson The New Boy what I did this week. His response: You taught me alliteration. Ah, yes. I enjoy TEACHING writing/composition and find it fun to teach my grandson as part of his homeschool curriculum.
5. My art group friends and I were 'zooming' this week, discussing the book we chose to read for Lent. As usual, we got a bit off topic and our conversation ended up at this quote (which I have written over one of my photos.