Friday Fave Fives. Here is Willow's Week in five little peeks into my life. Are you looking forward to spring as much as I am?
1. Most the days this week have been sunny and almost warm. That makes me so thankful!
2. Mystery plants popping up in my new front garden area. Maybe hyacinths? And tulips? Stay tuned for identification when the flowers bloom.
3. We found an off the paved trail hiking (and mountain bike) path. And this was sitting on the side perched on a downed tree. I love finding those hidden trails!
4. A knitted sweater has been sent to celebrate a new baby boy. Of course I forgot to take a photo of the finished sweater before I popped it in to the mailing box. Just imagine a 6 month sized cardigan with a hood made with the darker grey and stripes of the lighter grey. And another two year old green sweater has been started. Hopefully, I will remember to take pictures of that one.
5. Do you ever do this? Lately, I have had to drive about twenty-five miles each way for some physical therapy appointments. Driving on the highways is boring. So I've been returning home via alternate routes. I love taking the country roads and learning about the area where I am living. What makes this a fave? I can explore and I have gas in my car to do it. And it's even more beautiful because it's ALMOST SPRING!