1. Thank you for all the love for my granddaughter's track meet high jump. Although she didn't make it to regionals, we are so proud of her efforts and tenacity.
2. We took a quick two day trip north to Cleveland. Since we had never been there, we enjoyed visiting a park on Lake Erie. It was a fun spot to walk and see the outline of downtown Cleveland.
The metal artwork on the fence was fun and whimsical.
3. The reason we were in Cleveland was to pick up my brother and his co-worker and drive them to where they were picking up two buses for the bus company they work for. I haven't seen my brother in person for three years! Oh, it was so so so good to spend even a few hours with him!
He drives big buses.
4. The drive to and from Cleveland sent us through so much farmland. You know what that means. Old barns!
5. Talking about doctor appointments isn't always the best topic, but I am thankful for two appointments, one with the dentist and one with the dermatologist, that went well.
This is Memorial Day weekend in the United States. Let us stop, focus, and be thankful for those who have given all for our country. Fly our flags proudly.