Finally, I am settled back in to the home routine. I think my body has returned to Pacific time zone. It hasn't been an exciting week of travel, but I love those quiet weeks of routine and pursuing the activities I love best. Here is Willow's Week in Friday Fave Fives with Susanne.
1. Two days of weaving. I spent a couple of days at my friend's home working on another rag rug like the one I wove this week last year. The reason I know it was this week is because facebook told me so. I wove the rug and later when the rest of the warp is used up, my friend will remove it, bind the edges and give me my rug.
2. This friend is one who challenges my thinking and I enjoy spending time with her, so the weaving was a win-win. When I moved here, people kept telling me, "You need to meet ....... because you both love fiber arts." We have so much more in common that it's a joy to hang out with her.
3. I finished the pink socks! Again, these are not destined for my feet. They're a gift.
4. I have been watching dvds at home for training I need to do for work this fall. I am learning and being reminded of important things to remember about teaching writing. Fortunately, the speaker on the dvds is thoroughly entertaining, so I'm not bored.
5. And while I'm watching the dvds, I can spin some wool on my wheel. Another win-win! I love having the summer to more leisurely move through my days and do the things I love.