Friday Fave Fives
1. A writing class. I attended a class designed to teach writing to students. Two years ago, I took the class for the first time, and the two part class this week is a review. Institute for Excellence in Writing.
2. Which brings me to Fave #2. The bad news? Right off the newspaper's front page-- CA budget crisis slashes education jobs. Including mine. The good news! I am privileged to take my teaching and tutoring experience and recent writing knowledge and put it to work to help a dear friend (the writing teacher) increase her class load in homeschools and charter schools in the area!
3. Fun trip to the county fair. That's where I will be while you are reading this on Friday. Walking around with The Professor. Eating greasy food. Watching the people. Gazing at photography and knitting.
4. Library books. I love the serendipity of cruising the bookshelves and discovering a new volume or unknown (to me) author. Oh. And library book holds!
5. My camera. I still really really love it! My current favorite photo.
Peace, Los Angeles
To visit the rest of the FFF gang, go to Susanne's blog.