Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Don't Judge Me

This morning I found this empty box in the parking spot next to mine.  Attracted by the color, I picked it up.


I am not a smoker.  Never have been.  Never will be.
Tobacco is NOT good for you.  Not even Natural tobacco.


Even the makers of these fine natural cigarettes must (by law) admit that smoking isn't a safe habit.
Kids, don't do this at home without adult supervision (or with it, either).


But you have to admit that the small four inch long box is awesome.

2 comments:

ellen b. said...

Too bad it didn't have chocolates inside! :)
The box is cool...

Bethany said...

We used to use my Grandpa's empty cigar boxes for crayon boxes when I was little. I always thought those Dutch Men were really interesting! Actually I love logo design and this one has a lot of charm. Unfortunately my Grandpa died at a younger age from smoking and my stepfather lost half of his tongue and can no longer eat or talk from cancer due to smoking. So I guess the charm isn't there after all.