Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Catch Up

I have missed several days of posting.  Catch up time.

Thursday, November 12th
I am thankful I have a pleasant job, teaching (mostly) pleasant children.  Fortunately, they think I'm funny.

Friday, November 13th
I'm thankful for quiet evenings at home.

Saturday, November 14th
I love my local farmers market.  It is open fifty-one weeks this year!  We always have fresh and local fruits and vegetables in our kitchen.

Sunday, November 15th
Planning a weekend Bring Your Own Dinner feast with friends.  Can't wait!

November 16th
I am thankful for music.  I know it is early for Christmas music, but this is one of my favorite Christmas songs.  Mary, Did You Know?

1 comment:

Monica said...

Great list Willow! I love to hear my husband and daughter sing that one. So powerful! :)