Friday Fave Fives! (Follow the link HERE to join in.) I'm late posting, but here I am. My whole week has been behind. I blame it on #1.
1. This week I had a "procedure". I am very thankful to say that results are 'all clear' according to the doctor. That is truly a Fave!
2. My daughter and I have been trying to track down a couple of Christmas gifts for The Professor. Finally, after hours of scouring the internet, we scored them and hopefully, they'll arrive before Christmas Day.
3. Skype and Zoom! I think I am thankful every week for these options to 'hang out' with my art group friends. Even though I am in a time zone three hours later, we can still get online and chat. Right now, we are doing an Advent study with the book Hidden Christmas by Timothy Keller.
4. The weather really warmed up the end of this week. You know what that means! A wonderful long walk on the trail! Our goal is to walk all of the county bike trails and we are doing it two to three miles at a time.
5. The Christmas cards and letters are arriving! Yay! I love receiving them! And I love sending them. Ours are in process. About half of them will be mailed out tomorrow!
Happy Weekend to everyone! Are you in the Christmas spirit yet?