The last Hodgepodge in the year that has been 2020.
The logo is the link.
1. Tell us about your favorite moment or share one of the bright spots from the year we're leaving behind.
The only time I have seen my two sons this entire year was one night each on our trip moving. I know that's not much, but seeing their faces and hugging them was a bright spot for me.
2. What do you wish you'd known at the start of 2020? Elaborate.
Well, I wish I had known how long it was going to take to sell our house. We might have made some different decisions.
3. Best book you read this year? If you did not read any books this year, what's the best thing you ate all year? We've all eaten, right?
Best book? Ummm, can we choose best book in different genre? Or the best book for each month? Obviously I read a whole lotta books in 2020. I REread Hidden Art by Edith Schaeffer which has always been a favorite of mine. I read ALL the stories of Brother Cadfael which are set in early thirteenth century England and Wales. I read a whole bunch of Agatha Christie mysteries. Today, I finished reading Hidden Christmas by Timothy Keller. I could go on and on and on...
4. The Pantone Colors of the year for 2021 are ultimate gray and illuminating yellow (a bright shade)...are you a fan? Would we find either of these colors in your home or wardrobe?
Gray, yes. Yellow, no. However, to be truthful, I have a yellow, gray and cream afghan on the back of my sofa right now. I recently finished knitting it and haven't given it away yet.
And you might find gray in my wardrobe, but NO yellow.
5. If you were/are making a list of 21 things to do/accomplish in 2021 what is one thing that would be on it?
Easy answer! I would return to England for a month-long visit!
6. Insert your own random thought here.
HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2021! Like that cute meme says, "On January 1st, hindsight will truly be 2020."