Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Oh Look!

 Another Fairy Trail!

This Fairy village seems to be in a bit more upscale area.  You will notice there are more brightly painted homes.  Also, this community does not seem nearly as shy as others I have visited.  Many of the residents allowed me to take their photos.

They even provided benches for the big people to use to rest if they were tired.  Evidently, they are used to having tourists visit this Fairy Forest.


I hope you enjoy your stroll through this fairy village.  (yes, there are more photos than normal.) Which home is your favorite?  It was difficult to choose, but I finally decided that I like the last one.  In fact, the owner stopped to chat with me a bit, and we talked about the flowers in her garden.






















8 comments:

ellen b. said...

Fun! I'm drawn to the eleventh one.

Cathy said...

I think I like the one right above the one you like and I also like #10. Thanks for sharing.

Faith said...

My fave is the dragonfly one of course!! followed by the one that looks like a castle.
how fun!!

Anonymous said...

House of the Five Gables…Mary

Terra said...

These fairy homes are all charming, the dragonfly one and the beehive are especially enchanting.

Susanne said...

How charming and fun this place is! I would love to visit somewhere like that in person. I'm loving the little fairy school with it's tipped roof.

nikkipolani said...

I'm torn between the one with the drop down ladder and the one with the green dragonfly. Love the whimsy!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

It is SO hard to pick a favorite. In the first few there are two with touches of lavender...I guess I would want a lavender fairy cottage! They are all just adorable! Thanks for visiting me today. I love your blog!