Thursday, May 11, 2006

CHANGE

I was really sick of the color of my blog so I changed it. I hope it meets everyone's approval.

Today has been a froggy day. Just feeling froggy. I got up and went to school, did my teaching but I didn't stay and eat lunch. I ate a piece of homemade honey whole wheat bread (yes my recipe, if you want it just ask me for it) and then came on home. Can you believe it? I turned down a coffee date with Debbie, I'm feeling so froggy.

I have curled up with a new Dick Francis book, 10 LB PENALTY, and a pot of Earl Grey Tea. I haven't even felt like knitting. I finished the pink baby hoody and I have the yarn to start the next one--gray and white for Laurie Maaz's coming soon son. I also have the answer to my questions about knitting swatches, and I even bought the yarn at Beach Knitting yesterday so I can work on more swatch. BUT, I just don't feel like it.

Back to my book.

1 comment:

Willow said...

Ijust got introduced to him by my75yo amazing friend. I can't put the books down--currently on Proof.