I'm a day late, but I really hope I'm not a dollar short. Or even a few pennies.
Friday Fave Fives time! It's October, the tenth month of this year. This year has sometimes crept along and sometimes raced so fast I couldn't keep up. Always, it is important to stop and reflect and remember the many many blessings I have in my daily life. Here is Willow's Week in Five Faves. Thank you, Susanne, for leading this exercise in gratitude every Friday. Here's the LINK.
1. You many recall that my younger daughter had ankle surgery about six weeks ago. She has been cleared for physical therapy and has been making great progress. Her post op appointment was yesterday (which explains my lateness in doing FFF since I am her driver.) and she is healing well according to her doctor. Yay!
2. We took a lovely drive and hike to a park in the next county north of here and hiked down to the falls. It wasn't a long trail but it was lovely to be in the trees and next to the creek. No photos cuz I forgot my camera.
3. So on Thursday, we drove south a bit and parked next to a section of one of the TJ Evans Trails and walked on the paved bike trail. One thing I love about my new home is all the accessible trails.
4. One of the benefits of zoom meetings is that we can still call in to group meetings and see our friends. There was a church business meeting and we joined and were able to 'see' friends and know how things are going at our CA church.
5. This isn't so much a fave for me personally, but our granddaughter was SO HAPPY to go back to physical school on starting on Wednesday. She's an extrovert and is loving being back with her friends. I'm glad for her.
And so that is my Five Faves for this first week of October!