Here is a quick update on Willow's Week for FRIDAY FAVE FIVES.
1. I'm thankful that we will take possession of our home this afternoon or this evening! If I am a bit absent around blogland for the next few days, that's why.
2. The weather has been mostly warmish and sunny. Only one day of rain. But I am thankful for both.
3. I took a little fall, slipping in the rain as I crossed a street. I am thankful that I was not hurt much, just bruised a bit on my calf because I was holding on to my shopping cart. I guess all my hiking and walking helps.
4. This past week we watched a gardening in the fall and winter seminar online. Produced by a local university, it provided good information for someone like me who has never before gardened in a really cold climate. Now I have lots of ideas for what and how I can grow some veggies through the winter. I am thankful for these opportunities to learn.
5. The Professor and I took a lovely four mile walk along a bike path. Walking under the tree canopy, we enjoyed all the autumn colors.
Are you enjoying the colors that God has used to paint our world?