Just last night, I read these words in my Bible from Job 28:28“The fear of the Lord—that is wisdom, and to shun evil is understanding.” My first thought was, YES! That is my verse for 2021.
2. If you could throw a themed party for yourself what would the theme be?
I certainly liked Joyce's idea of a British tea (in England!). I'm thinking that I will plan a lovely tea this spring, invite my two girls and grandkids, and serve it in our back garden.
3. Tell us where you were and something about what life was like when you were 20- 21.
At that age, I was in college in Southern California. Reading and reading and writing papers. I was also singing-- college trio, college choir, college small ensemble. Always singing with my two best singing buddies (our trio).
4. What's on the menu at your house this week?
Leftovers planned overs and more leftovers planned overs.
5. What should you do more of this year? Less of?
There will be more and more gardening this year. I have a 'blank space' in my new home to create a garden and I'm excited about that. We also hope to be able to travel to new places.
Less of? Hopefully, less junk food. I don't eat much of it but I've gotten a bit lax about my food choices.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I keep a yearly list of the books I have read. I also keep a list of the knitting projects I have finished. Does anyone else do this or something similar?