1. What's something we'd find you doing most afternoons?
Most afternoons right now, I am reading. But once warmer weather arrives, I will be out in my garden or walking local trails.
2. Who do you take after? In what way(s)?
In coloring, I take after my very pale English/Irish ancestry father. But I look like my mother even though she had black hair and olive complexion. My love and talent for piano and voice came from my mother. Love of gardening skipped my mom, but hit me hard, as both my grandmothers were gardeners.
3. 'After every storm comes a rainbow' or 'the calm before the storm'...which phrase do you relate to more right now? Tell us why?
This is a hard one for me because I relate to both. There is the rainbow of our helping to school our grandson. But then I think, "Hmmm, there will be smooth sailing for awhile, but when will the storm come?" Actually, I don't think there will ever be much of a storm with him. He seems very happy about the idea of learning with his Bapa.
Then there is the literal interpretation...we had snow storms last weekend. Now it is clear and cold. Is this respite from snow simply the calm before the next storm? Since this is our first winter in this climate, it's all a learning experience.
4.What are your plans for the day after tomorrow?
Friday. I will be spending most of the day with my grandson helping with his homeschooling.
5. Complete this sentence-"After all is said and done_____________________."
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I love sunny days for walking along the river.