Hello! It's FRIDAY! TGIF, right? And TGIFFF! Thank God It's Friday Fave Fives! It was a quiet week, but that doesn't mean there aren't things to make me thankful. Here is Willow's Week.
1. Everyone around here is talking about 'warm weather'. And it has been sunny most of the days this week, so we have been out for walks. Yay!
2. Sunny days often mean nights where the moon is shining. I love those clear evenings and am thankful it is nearing full moon, too.
3. Cold weather has reminded me how much I appreciate and am thankful for a warm, heated home.
4. Second haircut since moving. I love my new stylist. The Professor and New Boy got haircuts this week, too. I am so thankful that salons are open here.
5. I don't believe in chance meetings. I think this was supposed to happen. On Saturday, we were in a locally owned coffee shop where they roast their own beans. While we were waiting for our coffee, we were talking to the owner who was in the process of roasting a batch of coffee beans in the shop. Long story short, when the owner asked where we had moved from and we replied, another couple who was waiting for their coffee, too, piped up and said, "Really? We recent moved here too and are from the town next to yours!" We discovered so much in common that we met this week for morning coffee to get better acquainted. We know we've found new friends! That just doesn't happen by chance when the towns are 2,400 miles away.
Bonus: I am really loving that book I am reading during Lent. A Shepherd Looks at Psalm 23 by Philip Keller. I highly recommend it!