Hello Friday Afternoon! It's the first Friday in May. The weather is, umm, notable. Cool and rainy interspersed with sunshine and wind. Later on this afternoon, we will be attending our granddaughter's invitational track meet. Hoping the weather holds...
1. Older Daughter's repair work in her house is finished! (only part of the garage walls need to be replaced) This is a huge deal since her home and neighborhood flooded more than a year ago. Now the next step can begin--putting the main level back together again. I'm thankful this is done.
2. When I was dropping off a donation bag to the local Heartbeats (pregnancy) center, I met a woman who shares my love of all things fiber related. She gave me information on places where I can give some of my knitted hats to people who have lost their hair due to medical issues such as chemotherapy. I love making those connections.
3. Do you love your library? I am thankful that our library can access and provide books from all over the state. I requested a book and when it arrived, I noted that it is from a library several counties away from here. I love having so many books available to me.
4. The repairman came and fixed our microwave! Yay!
5. I think I am thankful that The Professor and I have had our second vaccine shots. It happened yesterday. I feel
horrible not great with chills, fatigue and headache. I'll let you know in couple of days... in the meantime, I am spending a lot of time reading, resting and knitting. Here is a sample: two hats finished and a sweater almost done. For one of my best friend's new grandson!