Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy Weekend

This is where The Professor and I went for a walk. We started at the Ventura Harbor Village parking area, walked through the shops to the harbor. We turned away from the channel and proceeded all the way around the harbor, looking at the boats moored in the marina.














We strolled all the way to the other side of the channel where we could look across to where we had started. Then we walked back around the marina, through the shops and back to our car.





Have a happy, fun filled weekend, everyone!




I'm going to do housewifey things like cleaning, cooking and gardening. And knitting. I am nearing the end of a couple of projects. If I finish, there will be photos.

What are you doing this weekend?

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I have tagged you for a meme.
Please only do if you have time!
I love to look at boats but have no desire to go on them.......
This weekend is very busy - a party at a friend's apartment complex pool in the new town.
Tomorrow a brunch in the medina.
I hope you have a lovely relaxing time.

Anonymous said...

Look at all that beautiful sunshine on your marina photos. This weekend? Would you believe cooking? And probably some garden chores.

Bethany said...

I love your photos! I am missing the water now. We have been visiting with my inlaws this weekend, but they left a bit ago and now I'm catching up with you! BTW, here's a great, easy recipe for your green beans: boil in water until crisp tender. Add thinly sliced red onions, crumbled feta cheese, and Paul Newman's Balsamic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing. Chill in the fridge until you serve it. It's a great green bean salad! I just made it earlier today :)

ellen b. said...

Ahh! Beautiful harbor shots Willow!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!
I really love your sunny California!