2. Having all the immediate family at our house for Christmas Day and inviting a couple of others to share the celebration. Dessert was served to 14 people. (Well, 13, because The New Boy doesn't eat pie and ice cream yet. He had extra Cheerios.)
3. MamaMia and I received the same Christmas gift from our family. Everyone got together and presented both of us with identical new sewing machines! We are looking forward to Sewing weekends with Kiti this year.
4. The Professor and I had a lovely drive south to San Diego again earlier this week. We stopped in San Juan Capistrano, intending to pop in to Jumbuk Fibres until we realized that the store wasn't open on Tuesday. So we picked up a cuppa at the Starbuck's across the street from Mission San Juan Capistrano, Queen of the Missions. We didn't have time to go in and tour the mission so I just clicked a quick photo over the wall of the older section of the mission buildings.
4. The reason for our trip to San Diego was to help MamaMia and The Marine move to their new home!
5. Our neighbors dropped by Monday evening with a bag of tangerines (mandarins) and oranges from their trees to share with us. We have a mandarin orange tree too and we've been faithfully eating fruit every day, but this seems to be a year for bumper crops on all our citrus fruit trees so we all have an abundance. I'm certainly not complaining as I love mandarin oranges.