Good morning! It's Friday! Willow's Week has been full of our two full time (temporary) jobs: nursing our daughter during her recovery from ankle surgery and searching for a new home. Here are Five Faves from this week which I am sharing along with others via FRIDAY FAVE FIVES.
1. My daughter's ankle is healing well after her surgery two weeks ago. I am so thankful the doctor was able to remove the external stitches today and she is cleared for 'starting' to put weight on it.
2. We have the best realtor. He is helpful and patient and persistent. While we haven't yet found 'our home', we are being very interactive with the realtor and looking at properties nearly daily.
3. Weather. Lots of rain. We don't have to be concerned about drought here. And according to my girls, the weather 'broke' today and it wasn't muggy. (See? I get to learn lots of new things!)
4. Listening to Daughter #1 (the rocket scientist) and her dad talking about old movies. They both love movies, especially old ones, and they can discuss the pros and cons of them all for hours.
5. Family dinners. It's one of the reasons we moved here.
What blessings have you found in your week?