Happy Friday! Friday Fave Fives are here again. The link to Susanne's blog will take you to share others' weekly blessings. Here are mine for this second week of October.
1. We have a home! Papers were signed, and now we await the date for possession. I am so very thankful for home!
2. Daughter #2 has been letting us live with her for the past two months. That's true love and filial affection.
3. We found a pizza place that has vegan cheese and vegan sausage! Yay! I can have my vegan pizza!
4. Phone calls from a good friend are always a blessing. My friend moved to Tennessee about the same time I moved to Ohio. We're back in the same time zone, and we are planning to have regular phone call times. We talked this week, and oh it was so good just to hear "Jo's"* voice. *my nickname for her.
5. Have you watched End Game? The last Avengers movie. Why is this a fave? I watched it with and for my grandkids. It's a fave because I did it with them.
Bonus: all the leaves are turning beautiful autumn colors!
And so went Willow's Week. What blessings did you find this week?