I finished knitting the back, front, and sleeves of the redesign. I am really happy with the back.
I am not as happy with the neckline on the front. It looks a little unwieldy. I'll put a sample neckline on it and see how it looks then. I don't want to sew the shoulders and sleeves together until I'm sure the front neckline is good to go.
When I am not gazing off into space, visualizing the neckline, the sewn in sleeves or thinking about the best way to write up the pattern, I have been doing a little fun knitting. This is the ribbing for a sweater for Kiti. If you look carefully on the left edge, you can see a buttonhole. The sides have five buttons and buttonholes along the ribbing and up about 2 more inches. It is going to be a nice design feature. I found the Cotton Fleece by Brown Sheep Co. at my lys, Anacapa Fine Yarns. It's smooth and soft to work with, but it splits if you're not careful to hold the yarn taut.