Happy Friday! Here is Willow's Week with Friday Fave Fives. Thank you, Susanne, for always hosting this wonderful way to focus on giving thanks and being grateful. Here's the LINK TO JOIN IN.
1. Haircut! First time in ten months. No more covid hair. No explanation needed.
2. I drank my one and only pumpkin spice latte this week. I allow myself ONE each year. Gotta admit. It was delicious.
3. Home purchase is moving along. Here in the US, an inspection is done to determine if there are any repairs that need to be made and who pays for them. Our inspection is done and we are mostly done negotiating some minor issues. The best part? The house is in very good condition.
4. We took our younger grandson on a walk along the bike trail. There is a connector to the trail just a block from our new home! I think this trail is going to be well used by us!
Some photos from our walk
The tree leaves are beginning to change their colors.
5. On Saturday we visited a community garden where volunteers plant, tend and grow vegetables to teach community people to love homegrown food and grow their own gardens. We harvested kale and carrots. Yum! Together We Grow Gardens is a great community resource. Local schools, including my grandson's, have gardens, too. I'm pleased to see all the efforts that people are making to bring homegrown food to people's gardens.
I hope you are enjoying these early autumn days.
Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower." Albert Camus