Here it is Friday again, so soon, and it's time for FAVE FIVE.
1. Ellen and I took a morning walk on Tuesday because I had a day off school for Veteran's Day. We chose a different route, one that took us under the 101 freeway and past a lemon grove
2. A drive down Hwy 1 through Malibu and Santa Monica to Los Angeles' beach cities. No photos--I was driving!
3. Dinner with Number 2 Son at one of our favorite Thai restaurants, Thai Dishes. Bean curd soup. Basil chicken. Thai iced tea.
4. Photo hunting at home. I have gathered all the stray photos and the albums and the supplies to start my photo album marathon. I found printed photos and cds that I thought maybe I'd lost. Now comes the hard part: organizing them and putting them in to albums!
5. Coffee with a wise older friend I hadn't seen for several months. The hours we spent talking and catching up just flew by.
It was a good week!
Drop by Susanne's blog to read more fave fives.