Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Thankful Month, Days 23, 24, 25 and 26

As I sit in MamaMia's sweet home and watch silly movies, drink hot cocoa, knit fun little things, and play with the kitties, I am so very thankful for my family! My husband The Professor, my four children and their families, especially our sweet grandson The New Boy!




I am thankful that I live in a place where I have the freedom to drive between two cities and not be required to get a letter of permission to travel.


I am thankful that I could go to FOUR different food stores today and see the abundance of food available.


I am also thankful for the internet and blogger that has made it possible for me meet and connect with so many wonderful people around the world.


Happy Thanksgiving, my friends!

8 comments:

gingerspice said...

hi.
I just wanted to say what a blessing it has been reading your thankful comments. Most of us have so much it is so nice for us to think and cherish all the delights that we really have been given.
From another bunny knitter !
Take care and god bless you, and your family.

Yolanda said...

I am Thankful for all these things and you too.

ellen b. said...

A very Happy Thanksgiving to all of you today!!

Islandsparrow said...

Ah what a sweet little boy - no wonder your heart is overflowing with thanks!

Reflection Through The Seasons said...

Dear Willow.....
Wishing you and your family many blessings on this Thanksgiving Day.
Marion

Flower said...

Have a wonderful day!

Marg said...

May you have a blessed day with your family.

Dorothy said...

What a sweet little New Boy! A great reason to be very thankful!