Sunday, November 09, 2008

A Thankful Month Day 9

I have been thinking all day about what to write that I am thankful for today. The options ranged from friends to coffee, from The Professor to afternoon tea made in my Blue Willow teapot. I finally settled on a good combination:

I am thankful that The Professor makes me a latte every morning!

How many people have a latte steamed and ready for them when they emerge from the bedroom dressed for the day (and often before)? I have no photos of this luxury because 1) I drink it immediately and 2) I'm seldom awake enough to find my camera before I drink it!

Thanks, Professor!

I just realized that I have not credited Rebecca Writes with organizing this month of thankful posts.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

You are lucky! I dont get any drink unless upon request! I did my ramadhan post today with rendang or with the east coast people call, kerutuk, wished I could send it to you :D ..Have a good week ahead Willow :D

ellen b. said...

Now that is something to be thankful for, for sure! Enjoy...
Hats off to the professor!

Melissa Miller said...

Hi willow, Thank you so much for visiting my new blog! It's so nice to hear from you. How nice your son-in-law is a Marine as well. Tell him Semper-Fi from the Millers in NC!It's been a blessing for us. Please come back anytime! You're always welcome. ~Warmly, Melissa

Tracy said...

Hi, Willow! Now that is something to be very, very thankful for...lucky girl, you!! That Professor, he's a keeper! ;o) Happy Day, my friend ((HUGS))

Dorothy said...

A great combination, Willow! That Professor is quite a guy!

Anonymous said...

My husband is an early bird too, so he makes me a black coffee each morning. Lovely man. Think we should keep them? LOL

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm hoping to get properly crafting again soon.

Flower said...

We know what it is to be spoiled!! Enjoy everyday....as I know you do!!

Anonymous said...

You wrote: "I have been thinking all day about what to write that I am thankful for today."

Me, too. Isn't it great?

And latte brought to you by a loving husband, what a great way to start the day.

Barbara said...

I should have told him that I liked hot water first thing in the morning. I missed my chance there!

That was some vivid sunset Willow.

Bethany said...

I have a husband who makes me expresso every day... aren't we lucky?!!!