I have combined today's Friday Fave and another day of Thankfulness.
1. A whole week off work. I've had a great week of just puttering around my house and then traveling to San Diego to spend three days with MamaMia and The Marine.
2. A Happy Thanksgiving! We ate homemade cinnamon rolls with coffee for breakfast. Yum. Our Thanksgiving feast included, but was not limited to, green beans, spinach salad, turkey, pot roast, mashed potatoes, apple pie and pumpkin pie. It was all delicious! The best part? I wasn't in charge of the kitchen.
3. Meeting a new grandkitty for the first time.
4. Isn't this the PERFECT gift for a mama who knits?
5. I had time in the car on the way down to San Diego to knit little dishcloths to give as gifts to MamaMia's friend, and her mother, sister and niece who were visiting from Georgia and Tennessee. These little presents were quick, easy and fun to make. I wrapped some small organic soap bars in the cloths and tied them all up with ribbons.
It was a great week!
To visit others' blogs and read their Fave Five for this week, go to Susanne's blog.